THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

End of year summer clearance, now is the time to buy, Costco will be making room for Halloween candy and Xmas stuff, probably coming to most of their stores in about a week.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. I just bought mine on Sunday for $569. If my local club is dropping the price, I wonder if they will refund the difference.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Dang! bought mine two weeks ago at my costco and spent $549!!!! California must have put some extra tax on it for me, how nice.......

By the way, LOVE IT, I bought it because my buddy got me hooked on his BGE, now he is pissed because I spent half as much as him.

Also, I registered my Vision on line and I had an email from a real person in 20 minutes asking if I like the grill and offereing to send me a ceramic touch up kit because I found a hairline crack in the glaze(not the ceramic, just the paint). Super nice people great customer service!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Dang! bought mine two weeks ago at my costco and spent $549!!!! California must have put some extra tax on it for me, how nice.......

By the way, LOVE IT, I bought it because my buddy got me hooked on his BGE, now he is pissed because I spent half as much as him.

Also, I registered my Vision on line and I had an email from a real person in 20 minutes asking if I like the grill and offereing to send me a ceramic touch up kit because I found a hairline crack in the glaze(not the ceramic, just the paint). Super nice people great customer service!!!!

same price i paid for mine in southern california this week. either way, half the price of a BGE. will see how it holds up. mine already has a chip in the dome. :sad: it came with some paint it looks like in a jar to patch up with. i also registered mine, but did not get the email. oh well.

chicken and red potatoes on mine tonight. gotta go...

same price i paid for mine in southern california this week. either way, half the price of a BGE. will see how it holds up. mine already has a chip in the dome. :sad: it came with some paint it looks like in a jar to patch up with. i also registered mine, but did not get the email. oh well.

chicken and red potatoes on mine tonight. gotta go...

Hey guys just a heads up I picked one up for my bro as a gift in SoCal (Burbank) for $399. The deal is out there across the country. I guess theyre getting ready for fall and clearing out summer stuff. I picked up the last boxed one at that store so get on it if you are really considering one. I have the pro btw.

My buddy has the xl bge and my vision a about an inch bigger is what he said.....if you google vision kamado the website should have all the info.

FYI. For those who just purchased the Vision for regular price, I just had Costco honor a price guarantee on the $399 price. Granted, I paid full price 6 days ago, but it still felt nice to get $185 back.

I looked one over at Spoertsman's warehouse this week. Priced at $500. I own BGE and Kamado Joe and feel they are worth the extra $$ over the Vision. Vision prolly cooks just as well bet I don't care for the looks of it.

Just got back from Costco. I saw the vision kamado at 399. How big is the grates? From the naked eye appears to be 20-22" in diameter? Not quite sure. I almost pulled the trigger but just couldn't.

Back