THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OMG!:shock:

Will you marry me?:becky:

Oh wait...I'm already married.:redface:

Still though...

Step aside big fella, I was already in line. Wait...I'm married too. Fark :tsk:

Jeanie, that looks great! I love hot bacon dressing. I usually just eat it on lettuce but the slaw is a great idea!

If you're using IE as your browser, I think bookmarks may be called favorites. Just add it to your favorites, you can add folders and organize them from there. I use firefox and it's pretty much the same thing except it's actually called a bookmark. Firefox is much more customizable and user friendly IMO, I highly recommend it.

Thanks everybody! :-D

Looks scrumptious! I love me some hot bacon dressing on a spinach salad.

Neil thank you! I love it on spinach too... :)

How would you compare it to salt cure ham /shoulder? What was the final temp. BTW I will try this

I was wondering this as well.

Jestridge and Brad, I brought it up to an IT of 165F. It tastes pretty close to corned beef.

Step aside big fella, I was already in line. Wait...I'm married too. Fark :tsk:

Jeanie, that looks great! I love hot bacon dressing. I usually just eat it on lettuce but the slaw is a great idea!

If you're using IE as your browser, I think bookmarks may be called favorites. Just add it to your favorites, you can add folders and organize them from there. I use firefox and it's pretty much the same thing except it's actually called a bookmark. Firefox is much more customizable and user friendly IMO, I highly recommend it.

lol Jason...thanks!

Back