THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ha no the pics look good, I'm a photographer so I always pick up on light and where it comes from.

Great! I always enjoy looking at pron pics from professional photographers!

Nice looking ribs! Do anything special to them? Foil or anything?

I did foil for a little while. 2 of the racks were foiled with just a little apple juice and the 3rd was foiled with a little honey & light brown sugar (no juice). The ones with the juice needed less time in foil than the one without juice.

What an awesome looking display of Q! I am really glad your are my neighbor. John was kind enough to let me sample.......oh pretty much everything. My whole family was able to participate in a blind taste test of the ribs and tonight we did a comparison of the corned beef/pastrami. Real good stuff and great PRoN!

Sooooo......which one won?? They all look great to me:thumb:

Great work with the camera and the food looks awesome.

Really made me hungry.

Thanks for sharing your expertise with us for both. Can't figure out plural for expertise for your multiple talents.

Sooooo......which one won?? They all look great to me:thumb:

You know it really depends on individual preferences when it comes to things like sweet vs spicy vs peppery. At Marty's house, he & his son ranked the Yardbird rubbed rack with the honey & light brown sugar #1. Then his wife and a co-worker of mine liked the sweeter SM Sweet & Spicy rubbed rack the most. My wife & I liked a little heat & had a draw between the Yardbird & Rub Co Original.

So which one won? Depends on who you ask! They were all tasty in my opinion! :-D

Back