THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Brotha Smoke was this event at the Port Hueneme Sea Bee base? Everything looks great. I'm sure they had a blast. Good job.

Smoke thanks for taking care of our protectors.

Also thanks to your assintances for helping out with such a great project.

Very cool, way to go! I have many great memories of command picnics at Admiral Bakers field in San Diego, lots of potato salads, grilling and Qing going on. I was never in the armed services but my father spent 25 years in the navy so for me it was a very large part of my child hood. As a matter of fact, I believe I had my first taste of real Q at one of these picnics back in the 80s. On of the guys on the boat with my dad was from Texas and did some pulled pork that was awesome!

Good job. I am sure they really enjoyed it, and it should make you feel good doing something nice for them. They serve to protect our land and lives. My grandparents served in the military and I know they would have enjoyed a good meal from good people.

Back