THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love my cyber q wifi , just did a brisket and pork shoulder overnight cook . Went to sleep pit was at 235 woke up 10 hours later still at 235 and i can keep an eye on things with my ipad

I like controllers in theory, but I get up early anyway, even on weekends, and haven't yet had the need to stay up over night. Even for a long day time cook, the Cajun Bandit/Performer or the Akorn will keep their temps +/- 10~20 degrees no problem unless A: I've run out of fuel (Never happened on the Akorn) or B: I need to clear the ash from the one touch system on the CB, which has happened a couple times. The Maverick will alarm me if this happens. So, for me it would be a fairly expensive toy. Not saying I wouldn't mind having one if it were given to me, but I'm not sure how often I'd actually use it.

Back