THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i have never ordered a steak at a restaurant. and if i did i sure as hell wouldnt be paying 25 dollars lol. im more of a burger guy. places like five guys and kincaids are my favorite restaurants :thumb:
Ok, you EVER ordered chicken fajitas or similar at Chili's for $15? Skip it next time and buy yourself a damned Prime Ribeye! :wink:

Sheesh!! :becky:

Just like when you never smoked a meatloaf! :thumb:

Ok, you EVER ordered chicken fajitas or similar at Chili's for $15? Skip it next time and buy yourself a damned Prime Ribeye! :wink:

Sheesh!! :becky:

haha who goes to chilis for fajitas? and no ive never paid that much for fajitas lol. tell u waht...there is a really good butcher shop down the street...ill buy one for the wife she loves steak...ill let u know how she likes it one day

haha who goes to chilis for fajitas? and no ive never paid that much for fajitas lol. tell u waht...there is a really good butcher shop down the street...ill buy one for the wife she loves steak...ill let u know how she likes it one day
Sorry I don't know your food preferences out at restaurants, but you are missing the damn point. I'm sure you have gone SOMEWHERE, SOMETIME in THIS lifetime and paid $15-$20 for an entree.... :tsk:

haha yes ONCE.....in Destin at the Back Porch I paid $25 for a mahi-mahi split fillet filled with a lobster cream sauce...it was awesome but it was hard to spend that much on food lol

haha yes ONCE.....in Destin at the Back Porch I paid $25 for a mahi-mahi split fillet filled with a lobster cream sauce...it was awesome but it was hard to spend that much on food lol

This reminds me, I need to pay my Country Club dues ;-))

Great looking meal peeps. One of my favorites when the bride is away. Steak-asparagus-beer. You're eating better than 99.9% of the worlds population right there. Very Nice

Ya know peeps, there is a bunch of chit out there now-a-days that says it would have been better if you froze that prime ribeye than an fried it in 'bout 1/4" of butter:shocked:

No farkin way, I like your style much better.:thumb:

I have a friend like ya. On the rare occasion he goes out to dinner he never can enjoy it cause he can't get over that it costs more than the grocery. I don't go out to eat much but last night ordered a 20 oz bone in ribeye from a more economical steakhouse for $22. It was definitely worth the few extra $.

Just let go once in awhile, you deserve it.

I can't help you with the burger over a steak think, you may need counseling for that. :razz:

Ya know peeps, there is a bunch of chit out there now-a-days that says it would have been better if you froze that prime ribeye than an fried it in 'bout 1/4" of butter:shocked:

No farkin way, I like your style much better.:thumb:
Dammit! Now I need to leave the fridge open again!!!!

Back