THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

welcome to the big trailler club i am 44 feet long with the toy hauler porch out (nice rig enjoy):icon_shy

If that were mine I'd put an FEC 500 or 750. Or perhaps a Backwoods Whole Hog cooker. It's fun dreaming on someone else's dime!

I was thinking a FEC750 as well. lol. Or perhaps an Ole' Hickory El series, or one of those big ole' Southern Pride cookers.:twisted:

Sweet trailer! What kind of smoker is going to find its way on to that porch?

What are you going to put on the deck. A lot of room there for an really nice cooker.:wink:

Right now I'm putting my smoker on the back porch. I would like to eventually put a Comp Hog Cooker and a Backwoods Professional. Don't know for sure though. Will probably window shop a bit before I drop that kind of cash.

Attachments

• 64476193_tp[1].jpg
    64476193_tp[1].jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 135
Nice trailer, will you be in AK, would love to take a look at it up close.

Probably not. Because of my work schedule we normally compete in Georgia. We did about 9 comps last year and have scheduled 15 this year. Maybe 2011 we can start traveling a bit more to some of the other states.

I looked at a 36' and you've got a fairly significant investment there.

I know that's right!

We compete in some of the same contests so I look forward to beating them with my EZ-UP, Weber, UDS & COS :mrgreen:

Of course if they do lose it will be in more comfort and with more sleep, but that is the way the ball bounces :wink:

In most areas, you won't pass health inspection with an onboard water closet. The exception I've seen is that if there is a separate (walled off) living space from the kitchen and the WC is in the living space.

Every state and county are different, but this type of rule is pretty common from what I hear.

Todd hit it right on. On top of that there's no veding window. ALso if you use the cubby for sleeping it need to be walled off. When I looked at a 36' I looked at putting the WC right against the cubby then a wall. Need outside access doors to both compartments. And the beat goes on.

Back