THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lytnin

Knows what a fatty is.
So the GF decided she wanted some BBQ tonight and went to the store and bought some pre-packaged stuff. Now we have bought the Jack Daniels pulled pork a couple times and it hasn't been terrible. Sweet, saucy, nice and tender. Tonight she decided to deviate from the norm and went with Captain Morgan PP. Notice I called one "pulled pork" and the other "PP".

Now I don't expect the female members here to fully understand this analogy (my GF didn't, but got a good laugh) but I'm sure the guys certainly will. So, have you ever gone into a freshly sanitized public men's room? Specifically one with brand new urinal cakes? You recognize that smell in your mind? Yah...well...I just put that in my mouth tonight. Thus the "PP". I also picked out a strong aftertaste of clove. Perfect for cleansing the palate after munching on some urinal cake pork I guess.

Needless to say I do not recommend this product and I'm glad I have some Pizza Rolls on hand.

Back