THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a great holiday tradition! Everything looks absolutely delicious Neighbor!
I hope you're feeling better soon. :hug:

What a great way to close out the holidays with such an incredible feast!

My favorite line from your post:

"If people didn't plump up enough for the holidays, I made sure that they did."

:clap2:

Great spread, Sako! I'd hit that 'til I explode like the guy in that Monty Python movie. Hope you're feeling better!

Looks mighty fine :thumb: love those black canyon briskets, probably my favorite to cook.

Thanks Suds! Absolutely! I literally put down a prime and picked up the Black Canyon choice. Waaaay better brisket than the primes they had on hand. Never had a bad Black Canyon brisket or short ribs.

While everyone else is making resolutions to cut back on those things, you maximize on it. Love your way of thinking!! Everything looks great and may good health be just ahead for you.

Thanks Ron! They've actually have come to expect it from me since I spoiled them. :mrgreen: Anyone that is new and if my sister in law is also present, she'll tell the first timer "You have never had meats and bbq like this before so you better chow down" :laugh:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Sako. The feast looks amazing! I hope that you feel better soon, brother.

Thanks brother Chris! If I can shake this cough soon I should be good.

That’s the best looking sliced brisket pics I’ve seen in awhile!

Thank you!

Epic feast, Sako... I can only imagine how tasty these bites were: :hungry:

6j9ZTqFh.jpg

Those were for my absolute favorite people but someone exposed it and there were mostly flat slices left. :biggrin1:

Thank you!

Now that is the way to close the season My invite must have got lost in the mail :biggrin1:

Sorry George! I keep screwing up with the invites. :thumb:Thank you!

Wow, Sako, that is impressive!

Thanks Lloyd!

You know I'm a brisket guy and those sliced pics are killing me! Now time to start working on those 5 pounds we all gained over the last 2 months.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Paul! Oh I know you're a brisket guy since I had the privilege to taste your wagyu brisket at the bash. :nod:

Such a superb looking feast, Sako. Everything looks great and that brisket, oh my! Killer.

Thanks Dom!

What a great holiday tradition! Everything looks absolutely delicious Neighbor!
I hope you're feeling better soon. :hug:

Thanks Neighbor! Holidays come and go so fast that we have our little system going to prolong the festivities.

Getting better. Very slowly but surely. :kiss:

everything looks incredible. I am sure a great time was had by all!

That is truly a glorious looking spread, am sure everyone loved it!

Thanks guys! I guess I ended up doing too much food so they really loved me when I had everyone pack a to go plate.

What a great way to close out the holidays with such an incredible feast!

My favorite line from your post:

"If people didn't plump up enough for the holidays, I made sure that they did."

:clap2:

:laugh::laugh: Thanks Richard! Lucky to have good family and friends. For the most part. :heh:

I'm going to get back to you about next month. It's looking good. :thumb:

Killer-b cook, Sako! Looks like a fabulous way to wrap up the holidays. Hope you feel better!

Thanks brother! Getting there.

Great spread, Sako! I'd hit that 'til I explode like the guy in that Monty Python movie. Hope you're feeling better!

Thanks Greg! Sucking down a lot of liquids to cleanse my system. Apparently tequila and whiskey don't help. Sucks because they are liquid aren't they? :laugh::heh:

Everything looks amazing Sako, I can imagine myself gaining 30 pounds over the holidays if I was a member of your family.

Sako, please invite me next time. I can come early and mow the lawn or take out the trash...

All kidding aside, that's as fine a spread as there is.

Back