Clearance Walmart Pitboss at a Comp Round 2??

Things just got better.....new dinner plans!!
b5e30b8fdc71e5c2429d2aa11513e669.jpg

"then more about how we tried to poison people..." :twitch: :roll:

Hang in there. Break out "the goods" (that Macallan 12).

Poison? Ridiculous! I'm gonna guess you won...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

6th on the Peach Cheesecake is a good finish. Course that wasn’t cooked on an easy bake.

Your food looks Great I would kill for that cheesecake Looked like your boy gave his approval with your ribs How did your wife fare in that heat

Thanks for taking us along with you and your family Jason, always enjoy your threads.

I love cheesecake but have never heard of a peach version, looks delicious!

Your food looks Great I would kill for that cheesecake Looked like your boy gave his approval with your ribs How did your wife fare in that heat
She did great. Was outside playing with our boy most of the day in the upper 90's. Towards the end during awards she was a bit done, but we had a great time.

Actually (and technically) the peach cheesecake was in a tie for 3rd. 3-way tie for 1st, one team in 2nd, and 2-way tie for third based on scores (Order in the listing appears to be alphabetically by score).

1 PAPA'S ROLLING SMOKEHOUSE 180.0000
2 RUNWAY SMOKE 180.0000
3 PALMETTO PITMASTERS 180.0000

4 SOUTH PORK 179.4400

5 QUE 'N STEW'N & BREW'N 177.7028
6 TENACIOUS Q 177.7028

thanks for taking us along Jason, looks like a great time and great memories were had , the food looked incredible , thanks again man

Thanks everyone. It’s all about the experience now. We don’t do it enough to be consistent at the handful of events we do in a year. Very fun to have the family be there. Grandparents were out too so fun to have everyone together.

I did learn a few things I’ll try the next go round when we have 2 kids in tow :becky:

Thanks everyone. It’s all about the experience now. We don’t do it enough to be consistent at the handful of events we do in a year. Very fun to have the family be there. Grandparents were out too so fun to have everyone together.

I did learn a few things I’ll try the next go round when we have 2 kids in tow :becky:

You're an absolute champion to do that with kids in tow in the first place. Those of us that compete know just how much work is involved, plus kids. Yowza….. and you had some very stiff competition there.

Thanks for the ride, Jason. I was out of pocket and couldn't follow in real time but really enjoyed it. No matter what your scores, we all win thanks to your posts.

Back