THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agreed. I just picked one up for $100. The one in the pic is missing the propane tank. There was one in CT on XL two weeks ago for $140 if I recall.

I think it's too pricey. I just bought a brand new Performer for $279 at Home Depot.

Not much of a deal, but to answer your question, you can do sooooo much with a performer. I'm giving away my gasser and goin with my performer 100% Oh yea I haven't fired up the gasser since I got my Weber. Well over a year now.

Not much of a deal, but to answer your question, you can do sooooo much with a performer. I'm giving away my gasser and goin with my performer 100% Oh yea I haven't fired up the gasser since I got my Weber. Well over a year now.

Gave my 3 burner Coleman away last weekend. Before I fired it up Saturday to see if it was still kicking I think it had been about 3 yrs. I lit right away. Kind of sad to see it go but I still have visiting rights if I want. Just went down the street.

That guy is very proud of his grill. I got a Maroon one with the stainless table and the gas bottle last winter for $40. Had to replace the grates, but still a good deal. They cook the same as any other kettle, the biggest advantage to me is the attached table. The gas assist is very nice too.

As a rule of thumb, I won't buy used equipment for more than 1/2 the new cost. I think this is one CL find I would pass on.

I picked up a similar green model over the summer. Guy had it listed for $60. Thought about bargaining with him on the price, but $60 for a performer was already great to me. So when I got there to pick it up, they guys says...how much did I say I wanted for it? I said 60, he said just give me $50 and get it out of here! :crazy:

Back