THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That looks great, Shag. I'll PM you my address so you can ship me a box! :thumb:

:mrgreen:

All I can say is THANK YOU for a truly awesome birthday treat. Shagdog's chocolate covered homemade bacon is the bomb! Unfortunately I have to share it with co-workers. Everyone that has tried it is raving about it. I have had to threaten people not to walk off with the whole bowl.

Thankfully for me and Shagdog we didn't suffer any heart attacks after our Brazilian BBQ meat feast. Our wives enjoyed it also. But I don't think the chocolate covered bacon will make it home unless it's in my belly.

Thanks again to Shagdog for a great birthday experience. I would strongly suggest you try this. It's fantastic.

So I got a great Birthday treat from Shagdog and I also got a great Birthday card from a co-worker. Here's the picture that was included.

Attachments

• Bacon.jpg
    Bacon.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 10
Back