THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jacob

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Bobby
Is it Authentic, don't really give a hoot&hanny, all I know is it is good. Lot's of veggies today all grilled. Got some hot sausage stuffed mushrooms going for the throw down. That is if they turn out OK.

My stuff

veg001.jpg

close up
veg002.jpg

Meatloaf mix
veg004.jpg

Ready for the smoker
veg005.jpg

Cooking
veg017.jpg

Glazed applied at 120* internal
veg018.jpg

Artichokes,Sweet potatoes slices, Golden pearl onions
veg011.jpg

veg012.jpg

veg013.jpg

Stuffed Mushrooms still on the smoker with the meatloaf, both will be done shortly.

I think this stuff is made from tomato paste, I just tasted the meatloaf and OMG I wish a brother was close enough to back me up. This stuff is damn good!!!!!

that's all that matters. 8)

I've eaten Taco Bell. My wife is Mexican as far as I know. I went to Cancun once and...

I don't give two chits whats proper adobo, and what tastes good. Mexican food is all about making due with what you have on hand.

Su comida con adobo es muy fantastico!!
Felicidades!

I think this stuff is made from tomato paste, I just tasted the meatloaf and OMG I wish a brother was close enough to back me up. This stuff is damn good!!!!!

Where in Bama are you? I may be close enough. That meatloaf looks darn :eusa_clapgood. And those mushrooms!!!

Where in Bama are you? I may be close enough. That meatloaf looks darn :eusa_clapgood. And those mushrooms!!!

Tuscaloosa/ head this way and I will wrap up a plate and save it for you. It's only a 2 hour or so drive.

Food looks great How long did you do the artichokes for

About 45 minutes but I think they could have went a litle longer. The hearts were tender and good!

Done
veg019.jpg

Done
veg020.jpg

Trust me one drop of the hot sauce in the first picture
is all that is needed.
veg021.jpg

With one opened up
veg022.jpg

The plate, maybe mine:eusa_clap
veg024.jpg

Close up
veg023.jpg

I know come morning I will be regretting all that hot sauce. Even though a little dab will do you, I had lots of little dabs.:roll::icon_blush:

Back