THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you Ric, good to see ya. :-D

Wornslick, thanks! I like breakfast any time of the day. :becky:

Very Nice !!

I cook a fair amount on open fire, but not like this yet!!!
Thank you Larred! Looking forward to seeing your open fire cooks. IMO everything tastes better on a campfire. :biggrin1:

Looks great.as always.

You need to give lessons.
Thank you Adam! :thumb:

Wouldn't it be neat if that meal was served at a campsite I was at ???? :mrgreen:
lol Bring your chair and your favorite beverage to the next campout....and a 6 pack of coors light for me please. :becky:

why do I get the feeling there is one of these parked just out of the cameras view? If I had a breakfast like that, about all I could do for the rest of the day is hold my fishing pole.:thumb: I love the setup for cooking the biscuits, would not have thought about that.:clap:
Dave
stock-photo-chuck-wagon-141879088.jpg (63.3 KB)

Attachments

• stock-photo-chuck-wagon-141879088.jpg
    stock-photo-chuck-wagon-141879088.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 25

Thank you SYBQ. You're very kind!

why do I get the feeling there is one of these parked just out of the cameras view? If I had a breakfast like that, about all I could do for the rest of the day is hold my fishing pole.:thumb: I love the setup for cooking the biscuits, would not have thought about that.:clap:
Dave
stock-photo-chuck-wagon-141879088.jpg (63.3 KB)

Thanks Dave! :-D Chuckwagons are nice but too much trouble. I like to travel light. Well sort of light.... The tractor rim is easy to tip up to roll where I need it but it's can be a pain loading it into the back of the pickup.
Thanks for the kind comment! :-D

Don't know if I'd ever find the place. Looks beautiful. Is it a public campground or your own little spot?

It's pubic Jason.... A very small lake in the NW corner of the state. This one is Ft Supply. Sometimes I go to Salt Plains. There aren't many options in my area. :becky:

Thank you Jason and FC! I enjoy that tractor rim, it's just the right size for camping. :-D

Glad you're enjoying the sauce, Ms Jeanie... Anything you would change in it???

Gerard, I wouldn't change a thing. Your sauce is delicious!! Thank you again for giving me the chance to try it. It's definitely one of the best sauces I've tasted! :-D

Pitbull and George, thank you so much!!:-D

Yes yes yes........ That is my kind of grub....... You better quit it. Jen.... Or you are going to have the whole Brethern forum sitting at your camp site..... My Lord from heaven.... That dog will hunt all day long... Looks delicious !!!!!

Yes yes yes........ That is my kind of grub....... You better quit it. Jen.... Or you are going to have the whole Brethern forum sitting at your camp site..... My Lord from heaven.... That dog will hunt all day long... Looks delicious !!!!!

Thank you Paul! Good to see ya. :-D
We're long overdue for an Oklahoma style Brethren Bash. I vote we have a campout, maybe bury a pig. :becky: Thanks for the kind comment. :thumb:

Thank you Dale and Bly!
Dale, I'm happy to hear it brought back good memories for you. :-D

Back