THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

posey's_pork_pit

is one Smokin' Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
was on the lunch menu yesterday. A few pics for your enjoyment. :becky:

100_0999.jpg

Mix with 1 lb. ground chicken ~ 1 tbs. Italian dressing, 2 tbs. plain bread crumbs, 1 tbs. SM Spicy & Sweet, 1 tbs. McCormick Chicken Montreal, 1 egg. No pic of the Havarti but you know what to do. :thumb:

100_1004.jpg

Ready for the Weber. I use the grill pizza pan until the chicken sets up. After about 10 minutes, I'll put them on grate.

100_1008.jpg

On the grill with a stick of cherry ~ these are gonna be good! :heh:

100_1011.jpg

Total cooking time 25 minutes ~ Bon appetit!

Last edited:
Ground chicken breast is readily available around these parts. I sometimes make burritos/tacos with it. Very lean though, so you have to add some moisture during cooking process.

Ground chicken breast is readily available around these parts. I sometimes make burritos/tacos with it. Very lean though, so you have to add some moisture during cooking process.

The Italian dressing adds both moisture and flavor. Since joining Weight Watchers, I use ground chicken all the time ~ much better than ground turkey IMHO.

Thanks for looking!

This food is absolutely beautiful!! I love me some ground chicken. I don't like ground turkey. It just dries out too easily and I don't seem to have the skillset needed to make ground turkey decent.

Good job man! I am going to give this recipe a go!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

totally dumb question BUT everytime i try to make juicy lucy's, the dang cheese spills out. how did you keep that from happenin?

thank you

We used to make 100's of Lucy's. Our secret was, make 1 patty slightly larger than the other one in diameter, then pinch the side together real good.

Back