Chicagoland list of competitions for all levels.

I am hoping this is a case of where some of the new folks on the KCBS board would see that in Wisconsin theres a small team count and small number of contests that this deal is going to hurt every one. I dont remember where it was mentioned but a some point in the last year folks were talking about a committee that would look at conflicts in sanctioning new contest that may meet the mileage requirements but still conflict with each other. This year is a done deal but hopefully in the future maybe a compromise could be worked out. Kenosha was a great contest with the potential to grow a lot. Washington Island will be a great setting also. I just hate have having to choose.

Being a first time competitior, I don't plan on more than 1 at most 2 full sanctioned KCBS events just due to finances, but I could see the dilemma. All I know is that everyone I have talked to has said nothing but great things about Kenosha. Hopefully that will be my one this year.

I am hoping this is a case of where some of the new folks on the KCBS board would see that in Wisconsin theres a small team count and small number of contests that this deal is going to hurt every one. I dont remember where it was mentioned but a some point in the last year folks were talking about a committee that would look at conflicts in sanctioning new contest that may meet the mileage requirements but still conflict with each other. This year is a done deal but hopefully in the future maybe a compromise could be worked out. Kenosha was a great contest with the potential to grow a lot. Washington Island will be a great setting also. I just hate have having to choose.

I have brought up the same problem for Michigan and it is a problem for all states with smaller number of teams. KCBS can't use the same sanctioning rules for WI, MI, or any smaller states as they use for Kansas or Missouri.

• Thanks
Reactions: Coz
Back