THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've seen some mention picking up Jumbo Joes on sale. Anywhere I can keep up on when/if this happens?

Stopped in today and saw one in the box, the floor unit, and an 18" kettle.

Just in case you want to check for a Jumbo Joe the DCPI number is: 009-07-0464

Still not on sale in my area.

Thanks OP! Just picked up one after work. For $50 it's not worth not having one.

Might have found the last one in the state yesterday- a floor model, all there and properly assembled...50% off to $49.99 minus another 30% for it being the floor model, so OTD it was $37.21. Not bad!

My friend (it's her first weber) thanks you muchly!

All the other Webers (18.5, JJ, SJ), grates, and Stok grills were full retail.

Btw, the "pop-in" leg/socket set-up surprised me. I guess I missed that news. I think I like it. :shock:

They're showing them available at 2 locations in my area with a price of $29.98. I already have 2 22.5's not to mention the 26.75 and every other size Weber as well as a slew of other cookers - but - it'll be almost impossible for me not to go check that out deal...powerless... :doh:

They're showing them available at 2 locations in my area with a price of $29.98. I already have 2 22.5's not to mention the 26.75 and every other size Weber as well as a slew of other cookers - but - it'll be almost impossible for me not to go check that out deal...powerless... :doh:

Buy it to gift to a family member or friend that wants to learn live fire cooking.

Buy it to gift to a family member or friend that wants to learn live fire cooking.

Exactly what I've been thinking. I always gift my nieces and nephews WGA's when they graduate college and go out on their own. Maybe I can snag a couple of these for wedding or housewarming gifts down the road, or just for anybody I run across who wants to get into outdoor cooking.

Woohoo! Internet high five for the info.

20150709_182333_zps5iq6crry.jpg

$29.98

Also, mine showed 2 available but when I arrived at the store the employees couldn't find any.

Had CS had the stock room check and BAM! Found it.

Might have found the last one in the state yesterday- a floor model, all there and properly assembled...50% off to $49.99 minus another 30% for it being the floor model, so OTD it was $37.21. Not bad!

My friend (it's her first weber) thanks you muchly!

All the other Webers (18.5, JJ, SJ), grates, and Stok grills were full retail.

Btw, the "pop-in" leg/socket set-up surprised me. I guess I missed that news. I think I like it. :shock:

Wrong again! Apparently this is a fluid situation...every previous time I checked, the nearest Target showed 0/0. But tonight it showed 2/1. So I went there (was there a week ago and saw nada) and again there was nothing...so, I asked a friendly "team member" and they checked in the back, even getting on the auto-lift thing to check up top- all to no avail. I thanked them for taking the time and headed for the door. As I passed a toy aisle, about 5 rows down from the bbq row, I spotted the box on the bottom shelf, next to an assembled JJ, both marked to $29.98. Not really a good thing for an addict. :biggrin1:

Got one last week. Rolled with a co worker today to see if we can snag one for her and ran into an unmolested floor model for ........ drumroll

ntLwRf_YLA7DKB70qq7i8YKLBUpG9BWvz3-vbY8xxTk=w1744-h981-no

Too late to the game, I guess. There was one listed as available in my area, but my early morning trip yielded nothing but an employee's explanation of the inventory system's inaccuracy.

Back