Check your local target for $50 weber 22"kettle

I've seen some mention picking up Jumbo Joes on sale. Anywhere I can keep up on when/if this happens?

Stopped in today and saw one in the box, the floor unit, and an 18" kettle.

Just in case you want to check for a Jumbo Joe the DCPI number is: 009-07-0464

Still not on sale in my area.

Thanks OP! Just picked up one after work. For $50 it's not worth not having one.

Might have found the last one in the state yesterday- a floor model, all there and properly assembled...50% off to $49.99 minus another 30% for it being the floor model, so OTD it was $37.21. Not bad!

My friend (it's her first weber) thanks you muchly!

All the other Webers (18.5, JJ, SJ), grates, and Stok grills were full retail.

Btw, the "pop-in" leg/socket set-up surprised me. I guess I missed that news. I think I like it. :shock:

They're showing them available at 2 locations in my area with a price of $29.98. I already have 2 22.5's not to mention the 26.75 and every other size Weber as well as a slew of other cookers - but - it'll be almost impossible for me not to go check that out deal...powerless... :doh:

They're showing them available at 2 locations in my area with a price of $29.98. I already have 2 22.5's not to mention the 26.75 and every other size Weber as well as a slew of other cookers - but - it'll be almost impossible for me not to go check that out deal...powerless... :doh:

Buy it to gift to a family member or friend that wants to learn live fire cooking.

Buy it to gift to a family member or friend that wants to learn live fire cooking.

Exactly what I've been thinking. I always gift my nieces and nephews WGA's when they graduate college and go out on their own. Maybe I can snag a couple of these for wedding or housewarming gifts down the road, or just for anybody I run across who wants to get into outdoor cooking.

Woohoo! Internet high five for the info.

20150709_182333_zps5iq6crry.jpg

$29.98

Also, mine showed 2 available but when I arrived at the store the employees couldn't find any.

Had CS had the stock room check and BAM! Found it.

Might have found the last one in the state yesterday- a floor model, all there and properly assembled...50% off to $49.99 minus another 30% for it being the floor model, so OTD it was $37.21. Not bad!

My friend (it's her first weber) thanks you muchly!

All the other Webers (18.5, JJ, SJ), grates, and Stok grills were full retail.

Btw, the "pop-in" leg/socket set-up surprised me. I guess I missed that news. I think I like it. :shock:

Wrong again! Apparently this is a fluid situation...every previous time I checked, the nearest Target showed 0/0. But tonight it showed 2/1. So I went there (was there a week ago and saw nada) and again there was nothing...so, I asked a friendly "team member" and they checked in the back, even getting on the auto-lift thing to check up top- all to no avail. I thanked them for taking the time and headed for the door. As I passed a toy aisle, about 5 rows down from the bbq row, I spotted the box on the bottom shelf, next to an assembled JJ, both marked to $29.98. Not really a good thing for an addict. :biggrin1:

Got one last week. Rolled with a co worker today to see if we can snag one for her and ran into an unmolested floor model for ........ drumroll

ntLwRf_YLA7DKB70qq7i8YKLBUpG9BWvz3-vbY8xxTk=w1744-h981-no

Too late to the game, I guess. There was one listed as available in my area, but my early morning trip yielded nothing but an employee's explanation of the inventory system's inaccuracy.

Back