THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning to BBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Long weekend here, wanted to grill stuff but couldn't think of anything interesting. Kind of tired of pork chops, chicken, steaks, wings, etc. Went to the grocery store with an open mind. Belgian endive, never had that before and could be cool grilled. Actually found some ripe avocado, I think grilled that once before. Sliced pork belly.....Mmmmm. Ok we got something to work with here.

Pork candy with SirPorkaLots rib rub.

Rql9iyU.jpg

The endive with a balsamic garlic marinade, and the avocado with just lime juice, olive oil, and salt.

QVqnndv.jpg

All on the kettle getting happy. Threw a pickle on too, just because I never done that before.

YkA7WSp.jpg

All done! No plated pics because there were no plates involved.

3pOmUoR.jpg

That looks good enough to eat, which I'm sure you had no problem doing, and I like the creativity. Sometimes you just want something different.

Back