THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not us... don't know how two people on a team do this and get their work done!

You got me a LITTLE concerned with this LITTLE plan, Becky! LOL!

Count me in, Bubba! I have $25 I would love to give away to others! :lol:

Seems about 20% of this contest will be Brethren teams! I find this quite impressive!

I'm Game

any body game for a Brethren group side pot? 5 bucks for each category and 5 bucks for overall.

Might as well, If I'm gonna lose $25 then it might as well be to a brother. then again If I'm gonna win $25 then it might as well be from a brother.:wink:
That's $25 x how many?

Here's my prediction:

Bubba and Jeff's - Grand
Great Grills - Reserve

That would be great..Bubba and Jeff's are knocking at the door....There are going to be alot of GOOD teams that are going to be there...Like Spice has said any given day..You have Ulcer that is going to be there just won a Grand last week, you have Team Q that is going to be there, who were on fire at the end of the year, you have Smokin Clones, Triggers, Pellet Envy, Big Creek the team names could go on...All we know is that we are as nervous as if it was the Great American or the Royal...Could be that it is our first contest of the year...But I can predict that everyone of us is going to have a GREAT time. Any one of you are more than welcome to come by our site at any given time:p

That would be great..Bubba and Jeff's are knocking at the door....There are going to be alot of GOOD teams that are going to be there...Like Spice has said any given day..You have Ulcer that is going to be there just won a Grand last week, you have Team Q that is going to be there, who were on fire at the end of the year, you have Smokin Clones, Triggers, Pellet Envy, Big Creek the team names could go on...All we know is that we are as nervous as if it was the Great American or the Royal...Could be that it is our first contest of the year...But I can predict that everyone of us is going to have a GREAT time. Any one of you are more than welcome to come by our site at any given time:p

Becky, no way in HELL should you include Big Creek in that list of names! We are in NO WAY worthy! We all better bring the "A" game though! One thing is for certain: we'll all know where we stand against the big boys when this one is over! Can't think of a better way to start the season!

It's going to be hard and stressfull for us, doing the buck a bone and the contest..Does anyone know if Lottabull is going to show??? And yes Jeff Big Creek should be included, you guys are a kick ass team...

It's going to be hard and stressfull for us, doing the buck a bone and the contest..Does anyone know if Lottabull is going to show??? And yes Jeff Big Creek should be included, you guys are a kick ass team...

PUH-LEASE! Thank you but PUH-LEASE! You must be drinking like me, Jeff and Wayne have been tonight! :lol:

And I just checked Mike Davis's Web site and it says he and Debbie will be at "Grillin' on the River" at Columbus, Mississippi the weekend of Capital City cook Off! Thank God!!! :wink:

PUH-LEASE! Thank you but PUH-LEASE! You must be drinking like me, Jeff and Wayne have been tonight! :lol:

And I just checked Mike Davis's Web site and it says he and Debbie will be at "Grillin' on the River" at Columbus, Mississippi the weekend of Capital City cook Off! Thank God!!! :wink:

So what are you 3 doing??????? Are you getting a little practice in?? We have our yard bird(from Schnucks, I know I know,stuff is good and juicy though) In their secret little bath right now..Doing a little practice cook tomorrow.

So what are you 3 doing??????? Are you getting a little practice in?? We have our yard bird(from Schnucks, I know I know,stuff is good and juicy though) In their secret little bath right now..Doing a little practice cook tomorrow.

Well, not exactly practicing. Let's just say I had to call my wife to come pick me up because I was past where I should be behind the wheel. Me, Stan, Wayne and Jeff spent several hours tonight discussing comps, etc. at a local watering hole. Let's just say all of us were well "watered"! :lol: We were practicing for SOMETHING... but it had nothing to do with smoke! :lol:

Back