read this!! CancersucksChicago..... Spur the moment Brethren fundraiser

I'm bumping mine up too for my wife's mother, in hopes of reaching 2 grand. Come on in brothers, the water's fine. :cool:

running the reports now.

fat fingers gave me 2 different results. I think we are close. give me 10 mins.

Well..we are close to $2000.

$2005.00

:thumb::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumb:

never said exactly where 'close' had to be, did I?

(Once Paypal pulls out their piece, Cancersucks gets about $1935.00!)

Outstanding Job Brethren!
$2000 in 72 hours
Spur the Moment

Hopefully, one of those dollars will fund the breakthrough we all hope for, and none of us or a loved one will ever need.

I'm proud to be in the company of all here. Thank you all for your generosity and good hearts.

Great Job!!!!

I am going to make a donation, just to make sure the amount is over $2000. I'll do it to honor of all the Brethren that are fighting cancer and/or are survivors.

Honestly, I am at a loss for words. So...

Thank you all.

Scottie
Corliss Johnson Memorial Foundation

Glad you didn't cut it off yet. Been so busy reading all the Q posts, that I skipped this thread til now. My wife is a two time cancer survivor. We made it 42 years together so far, but several friends and family members have lost the battle against cancer during those years. Glad to help my little bit! Thanks!

Done Deal.

Thanks everyone. If anyone else wants to add to the kitty you can put it directly in cancersucks fund from the cancersuckschicago.com website.

Business Name: Corliss Johnson Memorial Foundation
Email: Donations@CorlissFoundation.com
Business Contact Information
Customer Service URL:
pixel.gif
http://corlissfoundation.com
Customer Service Email:
pixel.gif
Donations@CorlissFoundation.com
Amount sent: -$2,180.01 USD
Fee amount: $0.00 USD
Net amount: -$2,180.01 USD
Date: Jul 30, 2010 Time:
18:56:38 PDT Status:
Completed
Subject:
You've got money! Funding Type:
PayPal Balance Funding Source:
$2,180.01 USD - PayPal Account

Thank you Brethren. The unity on this forum is unbelievable. To Poobah and the the Mods. Congrats on having the best forum out there!!!

Scottie

This thread has made me tear up everytime I've checked it....glad I could be a small part of it....

Back