THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ThomEmery

Babbling Farker
Got a chance to cook with Scottie in AZ
What a great Guy the Girls were a lot of fun also
All Hogs Go to Heaven is RGC

Dang boy....you be on a tearrrrrrr.........Congratulations!!!!!8)

Can me and Walt get us some of that magic potion???:wink:

I am now more than half way Jorge... I'm at 4 for the Jack year and 5 for the KCBS year. Might never win another though. So they all sure do feel good...

I also want to thank Merl for not DQing my pork... I will keep your advice to heart too Merl. I appreciate you telling me that abouletting reps know what I do. Don't want to get Qua'dq..

Oh. And another state off my list.

Scottie is seriously on fire:shock: Keep it going man:eusa_clap

So, why don't you share that "what I do with" pork thing with us, you know just so no one gets DQ'd:lol::twisted:

Congrats Scottie and Thom,way to go guys,this event was fun and weather ,location,and organizer was A-1 ! Looking forward to next year already,heck only a few months of practice,then Rio Rancho,and the season begins all over again ! No rest here, practice begins this weekend :-D

Very nice work Scottie.

The regional variations of competing in the Southwest instead of your home turf in the midwest make this doubly impressive. I can't imagine what BBQ flavor profile does well out there in the basin though I love the area. Did you get a chance to check out the Apache Trail?

Congrats again, Scottie! I was a pleasure to meet you and your gang.

And, it was awful nice of ya to let that Thom fella hang around! 8)

Great contest and a hell of a lot of fun. Good luck at your next state.

Back