THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STLBBQer

is one Smokin' Farker
Been eyeing a Breeo for a while. RWalters seems to be having a bunch of fun with his, so decided to pull the trigger. We have a big dedicated fire pit out in our yard, so figured I’d go with the smaller 19” one for the patio up by the house. Love it! Thing is built like a tank in the USA! Did a 2.25 lb tri tip for the first cook. Turned out great! Sitting around it now drinking wine under a full moon over the Carolina pines!

Attachments

• E0A3FF26-6898-4B8B-9E98-8888D5C90685.jpg
    E0A3FF26-6898-4B8B-9E98-8888D5C90685.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 250
  • CE41180D-0194-4AA9-B70B-3E01F1A1C62A.jpg
    CE41180D-0194-4AA9-B70B-3E01F1A1C62A.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 249
  • D9798B28-E9CA-4181-9C4B-1C68770C4A8E.jpg
    D9798B28-E9CA-4181-9C4B-1C68770C4A8E.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 248
That tri-tip is NAILED!!!

Y’all stop posting pics of this cooker...

I need it like I need a hole in the head...

No sir, we have a Solostove...

Just showed the Misses Breeo’s instagrams account. She said “Oh THATS what we NEED!”

She’s no help

No sir, we have a Solostove...

Just showed the Misses Breeo’s instagrams account. She said “Oh THATS what we NEED!”

She’s no help

Literally that’s how I got my Breeo. I’m on a strict “no more grills/smokers” order from “The Boss”. I’ve been eyeing this and showed her a video. She said “Oh yeah, that’s really cool. Definitely get the one with the sear plate.” :-o:shocked::grin:

Being in Wilmington, done much seafood on it? That’s one of my favorite things about being in NC! I think I’m going to have to do some shrimp and scallops on it soon.

Yep...Drago’s style oysters, bacon wrapped shrimp, whole fish, seared scallops, crab legs. It’s really more versatile than I anticipated.

You all need to stop, right now! That Breeo is too awesome and you owners seem to be having so much fun with them, I can't continue to ignore the obvious...that I need one.
I wonder if my wife would like one for her birthday. :rolleyes:

You all need to stop, right now! That Breeo is too awesome and you owners seem to be having so much fun with them, I can't continue to ignore the obvious...that I need one.

Only one way to find out!

My wife shocked me when she suggested we buy it for each other for our anniversary. I ordered it lickity split before she changed her mind... lol.

Back