THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
I modified a set of adjustable Rib-O-Lator trays (shortened them @ 2") and am now running them on the Cajun Bandit 18" ring.

Set up on a Smokey Joe Platinum

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

On the 30 Gallon REDRUM UDS

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

Shortened Rib-O-Lator trays cut down to fit the 18" ring.

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

Just do it!

Brian, thanks for the cool idea. I was just asking yesterday about the roti for the 18. I got mine and was wondering if two birds fit on it. Have you ever had your cajun bandit 18 roti spinning more than one bird?

Brian, thanks for the cool idea. I was just asking yesterday about the roti for the 18. I got mine and was wondering if two birds fit on it. Have you ever had your cajun bandit 18 roti spinning more than one bird?

I haven't use the spit forks to do a whole chicken on the 18" yet, but I am considering modifying one of my Weber/EZ Que Cradle rotisseries to fit the 18".

IMG_3983.jpg

I suspect it will only fit one 5-6lb bird.

SWEET! Do you think it would work on the 18.5 WSM?

We will see!
I recently sold my 18" WSM's but my teammate just got a ring to fit his little bullet.

Take a look at this- I saw an old post on the tvwbb site where a comp team had modified the center section of their 18" WSM and was using a Char-Broil rotisserie basket for cooking thighs. I've been using the same one on my 30 Gallon REDRUM and it works fantastic!

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

Back