THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry for the hi-jack Rodger :icon_blush:...back to your brisket...I plan on trying the injection next week myself. Thanks for the update and the pics...:p

Sorry for the hi-jack Rodger :icon_blush:...back to your brisket...I plan on trying the injection next week myself. Thanks for the update and the pics...:p

What's a little hijack among friends:biggrin:. I'm looking forward to hearing your experience with the injection. What are you planning on cooking yours on? Be sure and give us lots of pron!:p

What's a little hijack among friends:biggrin:. I'm looking forward to hearing your experience with the injection. What are you planning on cooking yours on? Be sure and give us lots of pron!:p

I'm planning on doing it on my UDS...depending on the weather. It may end up on my BGE though...it's on the deck and closer to the house so I don't miss any Super Bowl commercials! :p

Back