THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You nailed it!!! Way to go. I could tell from the second picture that it was tender by the way the slices were laying. That looks like a Butcher brisket to me.

Everybody that's tasted it says it's the best brisket they ever tasted:-D

Thanks for starting the thread that got the samples out to us:cool: Next time I'll do it with some Bovine Bold:biggrin:

So wait...you're supposed mix the butchers, refrigerate it for 8 hours, then inject it and let the brisket sit for another 4 hours? Or am I reading what he said incorrectly?

So wait...you're supposed mix the butchers, refrigerate it for 8 hours, then inject it and let the brisket sit for another 4 hours? Or am I reading what he said incorrectly?

You want to let the injection do its thing for at least 4 hrs prior to cooking.

As far as the 8 hr refrigeration, thats a personal preference, but have heard good things about letting it sit!

You want to let the injection do its thing for at least 4 hrs prior to cooking.

As far as the 8 hr refrigeration, thats a personal preference, but have heard good things about letting it sit!

I prefer to use it right away. It jells up a lot as it sits. Good? Bad? You decide.

Last edited:
Care Package From Plowboy...

Got my Butcher BBQ sample from Todd today...along with a little something extra...

Some "Bovine Bold" and a couple of Beer Koozy's...Major League Cool! Thanks Todd! :biggrin:

IMG_6636.jpg

I stopped by Costco to pick up a briskey and all they had were 3-4 lb flats. I'll pick up a packer just in time for Superbowl Sunday and do the test then! :p

I never thought about putting beer in one of those. Great idea.

One of those coozies is for Brian... unless I sent him one already.

I never thought about putting beer in one of those. Great idea.

One of those coozies is for Brian... unless I sent him one already.

Thanks again Todd...so...what do YOU put in your "Beer" Koozy's...:lol: I'll be sure to post the other one on Craig's List so Brian will get it! :twisted: I'll even let him talk me down a buck or two so he feels like he got a good deal! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

The last brisket I made this season was with Bovine Bold and Butcher's BBQ Injection. It was, far and away, the best brisket I've ever made. I got more great comments on it than anything I've ever cooked before. It's now my go to formula for great brisky.

Back