THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow. Every last bit of that looks amazing - thanks for sharing! Especially impressed with your work on the brisket flats. Where did you get the meat?

As an aside, you mentioned SD taco shops - the San Diego taco shops are completely unique to that area, including the kind of salsa roja they serve on the tables in plastic bottles. I still remember a SUBLIME Al Pastor burrito I had at Juanita's Taco Shop some years back.

All of the food looks outstanding!! Teaching your BIL though, was the best part and a fine Christmas gift. He won't be returning that! :thumb::clap2:

wow.thats a lot of meat.looks great.:clap2:

Thanks for the kind words.

All I can say is you outdid yourself.

Thanks. I love cooking and I hope it shows in my food.

Wow. Every last bit of that looks amazing - thanks for sharing! Especially impressed with your work on the brisket flats. Where did you get the meat?

As an aside, you mentioned SD taco shops - the San Diego taco shops are completely unique to that area, including the kind of salsa roja they serve on the tables in plastic bottles. I still remember a SUBLIME Al Pastor burrito I had at Juanita's Taco Shop some years back.

One of the brackets was a choice packer from Sams the op the packer was select grade from Wally world. The 2 lb flat was from the navy commissary.

We ate at Tacos Perla, Clayton's, and Nite and Day Cafe. All the food was fantastic.

All of the food looks outstanding!! Teaching your BIL though, was the best part and a fine Christmas gift. He won't be returning that! :thumb::clap2:

My sister really wanted charcoal but my BIL wanted the ease of a gasser. That was the reason they went with the Weber Performer.

Excellent feast! Everything looks fantastic!

Thanks for the kind words.

Excellent!! Excellent!! What else can be said. Some of the best looking Q, and especially the Briskets that I have seen on here, and that says a lot!
BTW, what did you do in your spare time this last week? :biggrin1:

Blessings, and have a great New Year!

Omar

Damn, brother, that looks fantastic!

Great to hear that you could make the trip out to see family on the Left Coast!

Fantastic-lookin' grub!
ShadowDriver

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........Looks like a serious loss of appetite about to happen:wacko:!

Looks outstanding!

KC

Thanks. The pulled pork and ribs were a hit. The brisket I got some feedback and it was well received!

Excellent!! Excellent!! What else can be said. Some of the best looking Q, and especially the Briskets that I have seen on here, and that says a lot!
BTW, what did you do in your spare time this last week? :biggrin1:

Blessings, and have a great New Year!

Omar

That does say a lot. This community has a lot of great cooks. Thanks for kind words.

That is an absolutely fantastic looking spread. Nice job

Thank you.

Wow, every thing looks perfect..... But sliced flat is awesome!

Thanks Enrico.

Damn, brother, that looks fantastic!

Great to hear that you could make the trip out to see family on the Left Coast!

Fantastic-lookin' grub!
ShadowDriver

Thanks. I was wondering if my sister's neighbors were smelling the cue and so. During what it was.

Back