Burnt Ends Pizza

When I saw the title of your post Jeanie I was "almost" afraid to look because I love pizza and I love burnt ends. However I looked and glad I did, all looks incredibly delicious.

Hope you have a great weekend to Jeanie. :wink:

Thanks Kevin.. So far, so good! :mrgreen:

When I saw the title of your post Jeanie I was "almost" afraid to look because I love pizza and I love burnt ends. However I looked and glad I did, all looks incredibly delicious.

lol Thanks Bill! I'm pretty sure just about everything tastes good on pizza. :p

Oh yeah! That looks killer! Way to go again Jeanie. Hope you are well
Thanks so much Clay! Gettin' stronger every day. Hope all is well on your end of the world too! :mrgreen:

Awesome lookin’ pizza, Jeanie! Really incredible!!!

How do you like the Blackstone for cookin pizzas? I often have thought it is a very cost-effective pizza cooker but read about mechanical or durability issues? What do you think?

How do you like the Blackstone for cookin pizzas? I often have thought it is a very cost-effective pizza cooker but read about mechanical or durability issues? What do you think?
i love my blackstone.... first one i brought home i wouldnt rotate all the way cause it would bind up but i just exchanged it and new one is just fine

Thanks Ray! I like it fine. At first, the noise was a bit much for me. The flame sounds like a jet engine at times. lol
One downside is no wood flavor. I have been adding foil pouches of pellets to add flavor.
The only issue I've had was the flame being too low. I thought it was my propane tank so I switched it out. The problem continued. Then I read where if you open the tank knob too fast, you have to reset the regulator. lol That's exactly what I was doing. If I open the gas really slow, no problems. :doh::grin:

I hear that the oven has been discontinued. I bought an extra motor for backup but haven't had any problems at all.

Looks delicious! Man, I need Blackstone to come out with their new pizza oven already =/

Thanks! I hope they do come out with a new oven. This old one works fairly well, I'll be interested in seeing what improvements they come up with. :grin:

I’ve never been known as a pizza guy... may have to rethink my evil ways.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sister I haven’t been on the forum in almost 2 years due to working overseas. With that said, my first visit back and I see that you have not lost your touch. Simply impressive to say the very least. An outstanding cook for sure. Keep turning out the great grub and I hope you and your family have a safe and Merry Christmas.

Just when you think pizza can't get any better . . .

Another incredible post jeanie!

I’ve never been known as a pizza guy... may have to rethink my evil ways.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks Kevin! I'm not a pizza person either but since getting this blackstone, I've been experimenting a lot! lol

Sister I haven’t been on the forum in almost 2 years due to working overseas. With that said, my first visit back and I see that you have not lost your touch. Simply impressive to say the very least. An outstanding cook for sure. Keep turning out the great grub and I hope you and your family have a safe and Merry Christmas.

So good to see you! I wondered where you disappeared to. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods! Thanks so much for the kind comment. Hope you and family have a wonderful Christmas. Sending (((HUGS))) from Oklahoma. :grin:

Just when you think pizza can't get any better . . .

Another incredible post jeanie!

Thank you Charles!

Back