THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am figuring around .40 for the order I'm getting with BBQr's Delight. I think the best pellet out there.

We just did a group order of BBQr's Delight out here in Denver of around 45,000#, and got the price down to around $.38/lb (it varied depending upon the type of wood). We're sorting the load tomorrow morning.

2100/40=52.5 :confused::confused::confused: love that Poobah math!

I'm coming to pick mine up on Monday! I expect lunch:becky:

Ok Einstein your bill $270 / 54 bag = $5 per bag and there is a couple of smoke sticks in there too. So that was about 5 bucks a bag shipped to NY. I think the actual pellet cost was around $650. The rest was shipping.

BTW, Bourbon "spilled" on your bags.

BTW-II Meet Bourbon. :bow:
14097_1316823834215_1039316847_30809940_1896221_n.jpg

Cook the GAB, Westmont or LPQ.... Otherwise, I am out in your parts second week of June when I go and pick up my briskets from IBP...

I won't be at the GAB or Westmont (though I'm thinking about the LPQ now!) I have a comp in the middle of May - so I'll try and hook up with Boondoggle. Thanks for the offer, though!!

Then there's the pellet mill I have for sale in my warehouse barely used - including shipping $4,000.
22rpm's, nice unit would do the job - learn how to make them and solve any issue of supply forever.
just a thought :idea:

Really??? What kind of pellet mill? I'd like to find a small one for small runs...have a lead on some wood used in wine making. Would need a small run machine to do it.

Thanks for all the kind words, my bbq brothers!

So, where are we at with this? I hate to sound like I'm in too much of a hurry - but I will need to have pellets so that I can get practicing with my FEC. From what I understand the Traeger pellets that come with it are not all that great. If it helps, I can contact Candy since I'm the one being a geek about getting these things ASAP :redface:

Whatever works

I have contacted Candy and got the price list. I don't have it with me , so will send out the info tonight. We need to order 2000lbs as a group to make this work.

I have contacted Candy and got the price list. I don't have it with me , so will send out the info tonight. We need to order 2000lbs as a group to make this work.

Thanks a TON, Don.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sorry if I jumped the gun!!! :doh:

Back