THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who will be setting up the official Brethren Webcam so those of us who can't attend can "participate" from a distance.

received the first check today for Willie-Pallooza 2007

Primal Meat Smokers paid

It's good Willie! Got extra sets of BBQ pants. Gonna lose the belt. Looking forward to seeing Willie B's in person. I'll bring you some really good beer too! May take the Silly Bus to get there!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Anybody know of any cook-offs in the Dallas/Ft Worth area coming up soon?

OK you guys got me thinking! My wife is buggin me to take her some where this summer sooooooooo??!!???!!! Where would one fly-in to watch this fierce battle of smoke and flame? I’d like to invite my-self and check on some airline & hotel & car prices. Any room for a guest Florida Cracker judge.

OK you guys got me thinking! My wife is buggin me to take her some where this summer sooooooooo??!!???!!! Where would one fly-in to watch this fierce battle of smoke and flame? I’d like to invite my-self and check on some airline & hotel & car prices. Any room for a guest Florida Cracker judge.

Islip airport. Southwest flies in.

Plenty of hotels up near the expressway (15 min from Willie's)

do i see a sudo kidnapping in the future

Jimmy,

I am real close to the Islip/McArthur airport and would be glad to assist if need be.
(Check with Parrothead re the Westex airport shuttle service.)

Let us know how your plans shake out.
Look forward to seeing you.

new team

"I Like smokincracker bbq"

What do you need Jimmy for? You already have "Long Island Best Award Winning BBQ".

100_0890.jpg

I want to say i'm sorry to julie wannbqueen because it turns out Swamp pit was the first team to pay. I must have been drunk on that day because i dont remember taking her money.
julie i am sorry 2 teams paid

Swamp pit bbq
Primal meat smokers

Back