Brethren Identification

Those are 2 absolutely outstanding ideas.

I for one would definitely order a pin and a badge.

I am sure that a few hundred members of this forum would also buy pins and badges.

Question: Does anyone have plans for commissioning some new BBQ Brethren ball caps? I would sure like to buy a couple of those, as well.

The logo has a LOT of stitches. If we embroider ball caps we're looking at around $25 per. Still interested?

I like the pin and/or badge idea. I just bought a Brethren T-Shirt, but would have sprung for a baseball hat. I'm going to the Brethren Bash here in the suburbs of the Windy City this Saturday, and the pin/patch would be cool to have there - easier to put a face to a a name. Guess I'll have to go the old fashioned route and shake hands and actually talk to people! Gasp!

Badge, pin, or cap all sound great to me.

Would do a cap plus a pin or badge.
Or how about a generic Brethren lanyard that we could each put in our own avatar, screen name, team name, what ever? Or is that a target for identity theft?

Flags and caps have been brought up before. The hats that were done originally (before my time) were really cool looking. I would buy a hat, a flag and a pin. I think the Poobah has control over these type of things. Hopefully someday.

I would pay 25 for a hat. It would be totally worth it. I would get a lot more wear out of it than with the shirt. Plus I could have my team name or username stitched on the side or back.

Back