THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Quick breakfast in the use up what’s on hand category. Smitty Jones Select Brisket Breakfast Tacos. Green Chile purple onion sautéed added Cheddar and Scramble folded into a (1) white corn tortilla. One of my favorite tacos.

Last edited:
6-2 224#

I don’t eat-or eat darn little after 2pm. Notice no supper cooks??

Also very very little flour-sugar-processed Foods. Lots of dark veggies. Zero artificial sweeteners excep Stevia (which organically is an herb).

Black Seed oil, Carlson Lemon cod liver oil. I’ve lost 45-50# (it varies on my beer intake) in last 14 months.

At a minimum I walk 2 mi per day. That’s the base. Usually more than that but nothing too aggressive

Last edited:
Looks tasty Adams!

6'2" 224... the perfect weight if you ask me.

Green Chile and cold cereal is nasty. Good on hot cereal however :))

Now then, beer and Honey Nut Cheerios got me thru a couple elk hunting trips in the Sangre De Cristo’s

Last edited:
6-2 224#

I don’t eat-or eat darn little after 2pm. Notice no supper cooks??

Also very very little flour-sugar-processed Foods. Lots of dark veggies. Zero artificial sweeteners excep Stevia (which organically is an herb).

Black Seed oil, Carlson Lemon cod liver oil. I’ve lost 45-50# (it varies on my beer intake) in last 14 months.

At a minimum I walk 2 mi per day. That’s the base. Usually more than that but nothing too aggressive

I'm on a similar path, but not as aggressive as you. Really trying to cut out processed foods. Mostly eat animal proteins and veggies. 6'2" 245. I've lost 20# in 4 months. 20# more to go.

Nice works Adams, the pics look amazing, guess Jeanie may have to give you a chapter in her upcoming cookbook.

Back