Brauma's Egg Table

It's not a tooth it's a Grill!

grillz.jpg

Nice Table.

i wish i had a gold tooth

Rick, you can get one at the jewelry kiosk at the local mall.

Got you covered bro:

Thanks dude!!!

Oh, one more thing I need to do to the table: I need to replace one set of those wheels with swivel wheels. I dam near trash a disc just trying to steer that puppy! But it rolls real easy - in a straight line!!! :lol: Those tires are nice. I think I mentioned earlier that they are filled about halfway with Slime. They havent lost any air since July.

Hey, I still don't see the farkin' bottle opener! :p

:lol:

The link that someone posted above didnt work. I was going to order one from Amazon but thought I'd try to find one local first. Struck out.

Anyone got a good source? I remember seeing on the Naked Whiz' site that he has a ton of them on his table. Maybe I'll go there and see if he has a link.

Looks good, Bro!
Cute helper...keep teaching her the trade.:wink:
Looks like you won some award...?? What does it say?

Alrighty then! I just bought this on Ebay

starr-carib.jpg

Carib beer has special meaning to the wife & me. We honeymooned in the Virgin Islands 13 years ago. The Carib was flowing. It's kinda like Corona but doenst have that aweful bite. You can put a lime in Carib if you want but it really doesnt need it.

I cant wait to mount that sucker!

Looks like you won some award...?? What does it say?

4th Place - Ribs
WV State BBQ Comp
Pickin in the Panhandle <<-- click to see full photo album of the WV comp. Lots of pics

MeandRickgetting4thplace.jpg

They had some serious trouble at this comp when it came to award time. It got rescheduled twice (if not 3 times) and they didnt have the trophies ready for the walks and pictures. :roll: But it's still a fun comp and we'll be back.

Alrighty then! I just bought this on Ebay

starr-carib.jpg

Carib beer has special meaning to the wife & me. We honeymooned in the Virgin Islands 13 years ago. The Carib was flowing. It's kinda like Corona but doenst have that aweful bite. You can put a lime in Carib if you want but it really doesnt need it.

I cant wait to mount that sucker!

It's about damn time. :icon_cool

If I may I know that I am new here but I have suggestion for your table, instead of casters that would probably stick in gravel and wear out Under the weight of it quickly. I would use an axle with steering on one end not a wheel but a pull handle similar to what they use on those NASCAR war wagon pit boxes. It would cost more but it would lead to a more usable less unwieldy table. Nice project.

It's about damn time. :icon_cool

I knew you would be happy with that.

As soon as you're ready to sell the MOAB, call me. :wink:

If I may I know that I am new here but I have suggestion for your table, instead of casters that would probably stick in gravel and wear out Under the weight of it quickly. I would use an axle with steering on one end not a wheel but a pull handle similar to what they use on those NASCAR war wagon pit boxes. It would cost more but it would lead to a more usable less unwieldy table. Nice project.

Actually, I've got an old riding lawnmower that I use for parts. I'm thinking about pulling the front end and installing under the Egg Table backwards. That way I can pull it while steering - like you say. The first problem I foresee is that it would mount in the center and pivot. The table would rock on that side. No good. I'm still planning it out. As you can tell, I dont move too fast.

Back