THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You girls did give it your all. Its tough staying up all night feeding the fire.

WHO stayed up all night feeding that fire ?? DP you must have had your beer goggles on cause that was me !! :eek:

Next time I'll wink. :lol:

I am terrible with names but Doug from Hoosier Crawdaddy was a really nice guy so we are happy for them. But I got to tell you we all thought we had it when they called out 1st in brisket. :eek: wow!

I have to say something about our Spicewine. That thing holds temps like a champ. You can sleep for 4 hours easy but I only get maybe an hour. Too excited.
Thanks Rob and everyone.

Yeah But what went through your mind when we Announced Moonswiners for Chicken?? I just want to say someone else put me up to that,,but I can't Lie,, I thought it was pretty funny especially because I said you had a pretty good chance of beating Podge since he wasn't cooking,,:)

I was one of the few that knew about it. We was going to tell everyone he was cooking out back alone so he wouldnt be distracted then the real winner was called. Honestly when our name was called I instantly thought, "i aint falling for this chit". We were thrilled.

Tell Skinny that If it taste that good cold, its got to taste good hot and where is my $5.:mrgreen:

Did they tag your Jeep with a UK bumper sticker too?

No,,,I doubt it. I've shot guys just for leanin on Smokey JeeP let alone puttin a Chump Kat sticker on it. :eek:

Phillip if I was you, I'd hide your JeeP in some other town come October, otherwise it might go home a different color ? :shock: :lol:

A major word of warning . . . it's KATHY'S jeep! Trust me, you don't want to fool with it!

Do want to say that we really enjoyed seeing everyone this past weekend. We thoroughly enjoy our little trips "up North", we have met a lot of new friends and hope to continue to be asked back up there!

Phillip & Kathy

Back