THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks so much everybody! You're a kind group of friends. :cool: :-D

What temperature does your griddle get to? I love that crust on the burgers.
I haven't measured the temp on this griddle. I just crank it on high to heat it up, then adjust each section depending on what I'm cooking. The heat does vary depending on the wind. My deck catches a lot of wind!!
Thanks!

It seriously doesn't get any better than that Neighbor. I'll bring the beer. :becky:

Thanks Neighbor! Coors Light please. :-D

Fantastic crust on those burgers, Jeanie!

Did you eat all 6? :razz:

Thanks Moose! I ate one whole one, which is pushing the limit. lol

Thanks again everyone!

I haven't tried the smashing deal - but I've been sold on flat top/CI for a long time. I'm thawing out some ground beef from a freezer dive this weekend - guess what's probably gonna happen! :cool:

I'm reasonably certain that you eat better than everybody in the world. Nice work, Jeanie!

Heck yea neighbor!, that's how its done.

I have our camp chef griddle set up on the deck so will have to give the smash method a try. They look sooooo Good - I want one right now.

Thanks again everyone! You're very kind! :cool: :-D

Jeanie can you tell me about that back splash you got on there please?

Sure can Nate!
It's a hard cover for the griddle. I slide it back while using the griddle, then pull it forward when finished cooking, to keep the griddle clean.

n2pgSFB.jpg

3HvNWSl.jpg

It's long enough to cover the grease drip can on the right side of the griddle.
I got this one through Backyard Life Gear https://backyardlifegear.com/
It did not arrive ding free but it works well.
Thanks again!

Back