THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowgirl, you cooking impresses me, you always come up with something that makes me hungry!!!

BTW, did you make the cover? if so you should sell them. I am first in line

Good Job, Bill

Guess I'll have to start answering my phone or at the very least check my inbox...just hate missing invites to a meal like that!

Thanks again everyone! You're very kind! :cool: :-D

Sure can Nate!
It's a hard cover for the griddle. I slide it back while using the griddle, then pull it forward when finished cooking, to keep the griddle clean.

n2pgSFB.jpg

3HvNWSl.jpg

It's long enough to cover the grease drip can on the right side of the griddle.
I got this one through Backyard Life Gear https://backyardlifegear.com/
It did not arrive ding free but it works well.
Thanks again!

awesome, thank you.

It's a hard cover for the griddle. I slide it back while using the griddle, then pull it forward when finished cooking, to keep the griddle clean.

n2pgSFB.jpg

3HvNWSl.jpg

It's long enough to cover the grease drip can on the right side of the griddle.
I got this one through Backyard Life Gear https://backyardlifegear.com/
It did not arrive ding free but it works well.
Thanks again!

The place above was sold out. I found the diamond plate version on Amazon and Ebay for $160. The Ebay listing had a button to make offer. Got it for $150 with free shipping. They had more. Thanks for sharing the cover Jeanie.

Thanks folks! :-D
I think griddle burgers are my favorite. The smoked salt, pepper blend adds a bit of flame flavor to them too.

Cowgirl, you cooking impresses me, you always come up with something that makes me hungry!!!

BTW, did you make the cover? if so you should sell them. I am first in line

Good Job, Bill

Thanks so much! I didn't have the time or patience to make one. lol Too much going on here. :laugh:

The place above was sold out. I found the diamond plate version on Amazon and Ebay for $160. The Ebay listing had a button to make offer. Got it for $150 with free shipping. They had more. Thanks for sharing the cover Jeanie.

That's great to know, and great price! Thank you!

I haven't tried the smashing deal - but I've been sold on flat top/CI for a long time. I'm thawing out some ground beef from a freezer dive this weekend - guess what's probably gonna happen! :cool:

I'm reasonably certain that you eat better than everybody in the world. Nice work, Jeanie!

Greg, take pics if you make em, please!
Thanks... I've seen your cookin'. I know you eat like a King! :thumb::-D

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back