THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Almost done, started putting it together in the garage. A few minor fitment problems but went together pretty well. Tomorrow it gets the BGE installed.

almost1w.jpg

almost2.jpg

almost3.jpg

almost4.jpg

almost5.jpg

almost6.jpg

You my friend are one talented person, Bravo and overnight shipping on that product to me should not cost YOU much, will send you my address later. :)

I don't know how I missed this, but I was planning something almost exactly like you did. Big Green Egg, King Kooker, and a menards masterforce 26" toolbox (in egg green). You did an extremely good job and you should be proud.

Can I bother you with where you got that stainless door? I like that finishing touch and I didn't see it mentioned in the thread.

Again, well done.

I don't know how I missed this, but I was planning something almost exactly like you did. Big Green Egg, King Kooker, and a menards masterforce 26" toolbox (in egg green). You did an extremely good job and you should be proud.

Can I bother you with where you got that stainless door? I like that finishing touch and I didn't see it mentioned in the thread.

Again, well done.

Thanks, lots of work, doesn't look like it though.

I bought the propane cover stainless door at BBQ Guys;

http://www.bbqguys.com/item_name_BB...s-Door-Vertical_path_2177-3679_item_7059.html

:thumb:

Didnt see the pics earlier, my comp would not load them. It looks great. How long did it take? The tool box was a nice touch.

Didnt see the pics earlier, my comp would not load them. It looks great. How long did it take? The tool box was a nice touch.

thanks, I used a tool box because it is so much easier than building drawers. Plus, I can easily remove it and change it out if I ever have to.

I'm guesstimating that I have around 125 hours in it.

About a month, off and on. :thumb:

Thats pretty cool but Im really lost on what the articulating black iron fittings going into the vent on the egg is for. Is that some sort of gas starter or something I missed?

Thats pretty cool but Im really lost on what the articulating black iron fittings going into the vent on the egg is for. Is that some sort of gas starter or something I missed?

That is a cold smoke generator I build for UDS smokers. I'm going to have to retro-fit the exhaust pipe to something thinner to allow the BGE intake close further for low temp smoking.

YouTube - ‪Smoke-Pak Cold Smoke Generator‬‏

Back