THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Part of the ribs rubbed and awaiting smoke...

20150717_114904_zpsjtzihn1a.jpg
This gets me excited! I have a big cook coming up too and this is awesome!

Heck yeah Beentown !!

Looks like a great time and a fun cook. Good luck,.. but you don't need it.

Yum !

Kevin

EDIT: and could this be the thread where we get to see a Shirley loaded to the gills with ribs !!??? :becky:

Good luck with the cook and hope you knock it out of the ballpark. I'm lost like others above about the Shirley reference myself. For what is worth, I proudly cook on a big Shirley offset myself. The best there is in my opinion. Again good luck and looking forward to the finale.

Good luck...I hope you have the #1 ribs on the Shirley pit and good on you for the charity work!

.. do not click the links in my signature.... or you might see some more Shirley's.... maybe I need to add a warning sign....:roll::wink:

You never can tell Paul...someone may click it and post it for everyone to see!:biggrin1:

2nd. Woohoo. Got crazy with a storm that made everything a blur. No pics of the comp ribs but here is a pic of the ones we are serving.

20150717_174512_RichtoneHDR_zpsuwudloka.jpg

I am happy with the great reviews coming back from returning guests.

For me, that's all it takes... no matter what the judges say, I'm all about "the peoples' choice."

Congratulations! Thanks for taking us along for the ride.

Back