THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

txschutte

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Just wanted to share a few photos of my rib cook today. I used Big Butz Pig Pollen on them, let them sit overnight. Cooked the spares 2-2-1, and the loinbacks 2-1-1 at a temp of 240. Added the usual butter, honey and brown sugar with apple juice during the foil.

They came out fantastic!

002-22.jpg

003-16.jpg

004-15.jpg

005-12.jpg

006-13.jpg

007-13.jpg

008-12.jpg

010-10.jpg

012-10.jpg

014-8.jpg

I sauced one rack of each with Big Butz Original Sauce, and left the others "dry". Great sauce, Tom! I found an alternative to the Blues Hog I have been using at comps! Thanks for Lookin'!!

Those are beautiful! I usually do mine dry, but I think I'm gonna glaze/sauce next time around. I decided that while looking at yer pix. :hungry:

I should not have opened this thread in a restaurant. First picture I said "oh yeah" under my breath. With each pic it got worse, until at the very end I shouted "YES!" And banged my hand on the table. My wife sat there staring at me (along with just about everyone else) she finally asked, what is it. I turned around my phone to show her, pointed at the screen and said "I want what he's having!".

I think some of the people in there may have actually wet themselves from laughing so hard.

Needless to say, Fantastic looking cook! :becky:

Wow Shane! Those are some killer lookin ribs! I'm a dry rib man but I'd hit every one of those! :thumb:
Glad to see you posting over this side of the fence as well! :heh:

Cheers

Those are, without a doubt, the prettiest thing I have seen all day today. You do nice work, Shane. :wink:

Back