THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Chef Jim. There are so many great people here that know so much. I wish I got on here years ago. I took meeting some great people at the Hudson Valley Rib Festival in New Paltz, NY to get me here.

how does that saying go again?... If you wrestle with pigs...

Anyways... I've had an et7 for 3+ years and the probes are still going strong with moderate use and the recommended care. My et73 is about a 1 yo, and will probably see more use now.

I might add that I have had a single probe unit and have had no problems with the probe. Been using it inside and out about five years

Sure hope this doesn't jinx me. :becky:

I have the maveric with the single probe. i think its a 72 model or something. it has worked great at about 40-50 feet through an exterior wall a kitchen wall and a bedroom wall. never looses signal and i leave it outside all night. wipe off the dew in the morning and put it away. (recently started putting it in zip lock bag outside to keep moisture out.

Burger Temp?

I've read some threads here and also read USDA recs. I've seen temps from 145 to 160. What do you guys recommend for burger temps for regular ground beef burgers?

Back