THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plaid Palace

Knows what a fatty is.
Specifically Kamado Joe accessories. I'm looking for a place that might have a coupon code or something to get a little discount since a lot of the KJ accessories are quite pricey.

Bbqguys.com is the only online place other than Amazon I know if to buy accessories but don't see any codes for a little discount.

Don't have a Komado, so I can't be much help.

However, Home Depot and Lowes will start marking down their grill accessories for clearance. BJ's and Costco do the same, but they have a smaller selection of items.

Good luck.

I saw a decent amount of price variation when I was searching online for some items when I bought mine but others were the same everywhere.

Not sure what you are looking for but you might also want to look at these guys.

www.smokeware.com

They run 15% off sales periodically as well.

Owens BBQ is a proud sponsor of both The BBQ Brethren forum and of the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns!

www.OwensBBQ.com

- Owens BBQ Tatonka Dust & Buffalo Wing seasonings, Beer:30 marinades, Loot N' Booty Everything, Gold Star Chicken and What's Your Beef Rubs, Elk Creek Beef Shake and Cajun Stinger, Mad Hunky Pork & Poultry brines and Jumbo's Joe Sauces.
- Vortex (in)direct heat for kettle & kamado cookers in 4 different sizes
- Tip Top Temp for regulating airflow and temperature for grills and smokers
- Maverick digital scales, timers, remote & instant read thermometers and replacement probes.
- A-MAZE-N tube and maze smoke generators and 18 flavors of Lumberjack wood pellets.
- Owens BBQ t-shirts, hoodies and can koozies
- Fire Wire skewers, E-Z Hooks, marinade injectors, grilling/smoking silicone bands, poultry shears, non-stick grilling/smoker mats, jalapeño pepper corers and more!

Are you looking for KJ branded accessories at a discount? If so, I think you need to canvass the local dealers and hope you find one that has what you want in stock.

Back