Best Easter Egg Ever

johnnylightnin

Full Fledged Farker
Got a huge surprise from great friend today. We’d talked outdoor cooking a lot. He’s a BGE guy. This morning, I saw a truck pull up with a BGE in the back. It was for me! What a great surprise!

af34945fc03d69eb927e27e7892caf4b.jpg

I guess I’m on my way to being an egghead!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really is a great friend and you must me a good friend too if your bud wanted to give you that joker. It kinda feels like the popularity of kamados is fading a little, but I love mine. It is an excellent tool to have available.

That’s awesome! Is that a large BGE? Is your buddy a Brethren on this forum? I wanna be his friend... lol.

Ha! It is a large. If my buddy is one of the brethren, he’s gonna wear me out for bragging on him.

He’s the kind of guy I aspire to be.

Congrats. The family and my employees gave me one for Christmas about 9 years ago. Well, almost. They only raised about half the funds and put the balance on my card!

Help me out here as I try to understand my warranty.

As I read it, using any non-BGE product in my BGE will void the warranty. So, no aftermarket plate setter, no kick-ash basket, no non BGE grates?

It's their warranty, so they can do what they like, but I want to make sure I understand. There's a premium on their products (which is also their right) and I'm okay working around their rules to preserve the warranty...I just want to make sure I understand it.

Back