THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great thread...here's a couple of mine:

25 years ago when I lived in Nebraska, the big party was 4th of July at my biddy's cabin. Had a couple Brinkmann gourmet bullets, and a couple Webers; turkey, ribs, pulled pork, brisket...enough food for 40 but maybe half that would show up and demolish every bit of food we cooked, all with acolades re: "best ever", etc etc...we really thought we could cook :-D

Bought a pig from my cousin one year, had it butchered locally, and ended up with 2 uncured hams. tried to cure/smoke one on my Brinkmann bullet; burnt to beyond recogition. One of the worst epic fail's, among several others.

Recently, this past Memorial Day weekend, and another buddy and I are running the smokers; brisket, bayback ribs, pulled pork. I've taken the tibs off the PBC to sauce them, and cut a few pieces off for the "chef's samples". My buddy tells me if I sauce the ribs he's gonna knock me out :shock:...best he ever had. Another guy who attended this function came up to me 2 weeks ago and said the same thing.

Cheers

Vam

Back