THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biloxidman

is One Chatty Farker
Ribs for a sister in law B'day party for lunch today!

Here's the before.... (The eating I mean...)

B4A1710C-321D-474E-BE61-91E9F8F4A250_zpsow2x0cjr.jpg

And the after.....

4245C0DE-C0ED-472C-A7DC-32BEAE2C4CA3_zpsticeql6b.jpg

Put them on at 8 this morning and ran bare for 2 hours at 275. Foiled with 1/2 cup of Shiraz and back on for 1 hour. Took me out to sauce for 1/2 hour or so...off at 11:45. Came out great!

It really was. Add in the broccoli, mashed taters, corn on the cob, pork n beans, garlic bread, then cake and homemade chocolate chocolate chip cookie ice cream and I couldn't move! :shock:

Took a couple of hours before I could get enuf energy to go put the boat in Back Bay for an evening ride!

... foiled with 1/2 cup of Shiraz, eh? Hrmph...

I'm a fan of using apple juice, but never thought about using "improved" grape juice with my ribs...

May need to give that a whirl some time. Those sure look tasty from here!

ShadowDriver, I've had great results with a good Cab too, but I think so far a really good Merlot is my favorite! Plus with 1/2 cup, there's plenty left for the chef. :wink:

It really was. Add in the broccoli, mashed taters, corn on the cob, pork n beans, garlic bread, then cake and homemade chocolate chocolate chip cookie ice cream and I couldn't move! :shock:

Took a couple of hours before I could get enuf energy to go put the boat in Back Bay for an evening ride!

The ribs look fantastic and the whole menu sends it over the top! What a great feast and great way to spend the evening. Well done Biloxidman!

Back