THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer Keg Grill

Ok, here's my take on the Beer Keg Grill. This has to done on the cheap. Dr. KY thanks for all your help. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the legs as I want it to be mobile. I think the spread is too wide on this. I was wondering if the galvanized pipe attachment point could be welded to stainless steel? I'm not the handiest person when it comes to working with metal. It's still a work in progress. I'm a noob at this, all comments and suggestions welcomed.

Attachments

• StainlessSteelKegGrill_1.JPG
    StainlessSteelKegGrill_1.JPG
    236.2 KB · Views: 353
  • StainlessSteelKegGrill_2.JPG
    StainlessSteelKegGrill_2.JPG
    225.1 KB · Views: 348
  • StainlessSteelKegGrill_3.JPG
    StainlessSteelKegGrill_3.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 344
  • StainlessSteelKegGrill_4.JPG
    StainlessSteelKegGrill_4.JPG
    237.2 KB · Views: 349
  • StainlessSteelKegGrill_5.JPG
    StainlessSteelKegGrill_5.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 349
  • StainlessSteelKegGrill_6.JPG
    StainlessSteelKegGrill_6.JPG
    211.9 KB · Views: 345
I wouldn't worry about it. Just get long bolts and attach them to the keg then slide the legs over them.

2m26u8o.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/2m26u8o.jpg

2dqistv.jpg

2rffyps.jpg

2ykggvb.jpg

I like the spread it gives more stability or at least it appears to. Unless you tie them togethr in some way it's always going to go side to side a bit and look a bit top heavy. I'm on the search for a gasser to tear apart and use the base to set my keg in.

It's stable, I just don't want anyone tripping over the legs. That's a great idea the base from a gasser. Happy hunting. I'm going to see as well if I can find some sort of base or cradle for the Keg.

Back