THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That's weird. I've worked in Oklahoma twice in the past month, and never seen any food half as good as that.

I honestly forgot about pull bread. I made it several times when you previously posted it (always to rave reviews) and now I'm reminded I need to make it again!

All's I can say is "WOW!" After reading the title I was planning on focusing on the shrimp, but after scrolling down and seeing that bread... looks fantastic. On my list 'fo sure.

Shoot, that's a big honker! lol Nice!! Looks delicious!!
Heck, these aren't mine, but I raise shrimp. :grin:
Looks tasty, as always!

You raise shrimp?! Is there anything you can't do? Please post some pics of your shrimp setup.

We got a little wind and much needed rain.Nothing destructive.Feeling blessed.Thanks.
Glad to hear it Hoss! Those storms looked pretty bad!

All that looks amazing, Jeanie! And that pull bread - amazing! I can't make it very much 'cause I eat way too much. It's on the same list as jerky, smoked almonds, etc. - no control whatsoever.

Great pix of great food - hope all is well over there!

Thanks Greg! :grin: lol Your list sounds similar to mine!
All is well here, trying to keep cool in this heat, but things could be worse.
Stay safe!

Perfection on a plate. What a great looking combo.
Thanks so much Dom! The bread worked out well for dippin'! :grin:

That's weird. I've worked in Oklahoma twice in the past month, and never seen any food half as good as that.

I honestly forgot about pull bread. I made it several times when you previously posted it (always to rave reviews) and now I'm reminded I need to make it again!
Thanks Justin! You must have been on the eastern side of the state. lol
Glad to hear the bread has worked out well for you!! I need to make it more often too. Hope you all are keeping safe! :grin:

All's I can say is "WOW!" After reading the title I was planning on focusing on the shrimp, but after scrolling down and seeing that bread... looks fantastic. On my list 'fo sure.

Thanks Kevin! Shoot, Justin needs to hit your place for good food. You are probably closer to him! lol Hope you give the bread a try, it's addicting! :grin:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Yes, ma'am!

Killer shrimp, and I absolutely love the pull bread.

Thanks Shadow! They went well together, or maybe I was just hungry. :laugh:
Hope you're having a great weekend!

You have me drooling again Jeanie.

Thank you Marty! I can say the same about every cook of yours! :grin:

That’s definitely abundantly awesome!

Blue! Dang it, hope all is going well for you! Good to see ya! :grin:

Looks great Jeanie! Haven’t been on here awhile but glad to see you’re still around! Hope all is well!

Wow!! Glad to see you're still around too! Thanks for stopping by, hope you stick around!
Also hope all is going well and you are staying safe! :grin:

WOWZER,,,,,
I could eat the whole thing and not feel the least bit guilty
Maybe a bit larger !

lol Thanks Don! :grin:
I did a pretty good job on the bread. Had to enjoy it while it was hot and melty. :laugh:

Looks tasty, as always!

You raise shrimp?! Is there anything you can't do? Please post some pics of your shrimp setup.

Thanks Erik! Here is a bit more about the shrimp...
https://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/2007/11/raising-freshwater-shrimp.html
When I raise them, I stock the pond in the spring and harvest in the fall before cold weather sets in. They won't survive a winter here.

Amazing lady is amazing!
Thanks for sharing Jeanie.

Thanks so much Speed!! Hope you give that bread a try sometime. It's pretty easy to make and the cheese combinations are endless. :grin:

Doesn't get any better. Looking amazing Neighbor!

Thanks Neighbor!!
I was thinking about your cabin situation.. really glad it turned out ok. Did anyone else, neighbors, have any trouble?
Times are getting scary. Hope you stay safe!

Back