BBQ Youtube Channel

I subbed to your channel, I see you're trying to wear out the Weber go anywhere pit!!

I'm actually in the initial stages of starting a channel too. It's so confusing (editing etc) and intimidating. I'm not sure if I have the thick skin to do it. We all love bbq because our friends and family give us love for it. We're not always used to the criticism that commenters make. Although maybe after 10 years of competing I've been told many times that my Q ain't always so good! lol

If I get over that hump keep an eye out for "BBQ Somm" or "Q-Somm" or something like that. My hobby is BBQ but for work I'm a Sommelier. My job every night is it to pair wine and food in a Michelin star restaurant so why not pair wine with BBQ. Tomahawk chop with Malbec. Smoked lamb with a mushroom sauce paired with a Grenache/CdP. I think it could be fun. I'll post here if I get off my arse and do it!

Cheers to all of you who have channels. I'm sure I've seen many of them!

I'm actually in the initial stages of starting a channel too. It's so confusing (editing etc) and intimidating. I'm not sure if I have the thick skin to do it. We all love bbq because our friends and family give us love for it. We're not always used to the criticism that commenters make. Although maybe after 10 years of competing I've been told many times that my Q ain't always so good! lol

If I get over that hump keep an eye out for "BBQ Somm" or "Q-Somm" or something like that. My hobby is BBQ but for work I'm a Sommelier. My job every night is it to pair wine and food in a Michelin star restaurant so why not pair wine with BBQ. Tomahawk chop with Malbec. Smoked lamb with a mushroom sauce paired with a Grenache/CdP. I think it could be fun. I'll post here if I get off my arse and do it!

Cheers to all of you who have channels. I'm sure I've seen many of them!

Just jump in and make videos, ignore the haters. Some people are so petty it doesn't matter what you do they will complain. I had someone complaining because my spoon was making noise when I stirred the pot. Dang, I need to find some silent spoons.:mrgreen:

I just started too and I'm using VSDC for editing. There's plenty of YT videos to show you how to get started and it's not as bad as you think. It'll be slow at first but in no time you'll figure it out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQkpsb7ivCh3e4Z7WX7bVuw

DrewBQ BBQ - Newish channel. Not much production value at the moment. Trying to get better at that though. I plan on trying to get it more content this Spring as I do some repairs on the "new" big smoker I purchased and have fun cooking in the back yard! Much respect to those of you with successful channels! I have learned how much work goes into a single video!

My main goal is to get cool enough to do a collaboration with some of the GOATS of youtube!!

Back