THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That is HUGE!!!
And it all looks wonderful!
I'm too tired to eat just thinking about preparing it all.
Very nice job.

Weiser

I just ate and I am now hungry again. Wow, that is a spread fit for a king.

Did you make the Naan from scratch or just grill it? I'd love the recipe if you made it!!!

Great looking food DM!!

The guests look happy and quiet......because their mouths are full!!

Looks like a great party!

You certainly know how to throw a party!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
Absolutely mind blowing...excellent job.

!!

incredible stuff!

i thought ya'll drank budweiser over there :biggrin:

Nah, we prefer real beer :cool:

How'd the Habenero ABT's go over? :eek:

They always do very well, people usually fight for the last ones.

Regarding the habanero ABT´s , i instructed two of my friends to help me make those. Smartasses thought it was smart to use two toothpicks on the habanero ABT´s to find them in the batch later.

Well, somehow some of the toothpiccs "disappeared" on the grill and we had lots of fun :twisted:

DM, is that a photo of the great SRV on your wall?

Yep, hes my all time favourite.

Did you make the Naan from scratch or just grill it? I'd love the recipe if you made it!!!

I made it from scratch, its really easy and tastes wonderful. Also quite a show for the guests. I´ll post the recipe when im home this weekend, im on a business trip in Luxembourg right now...

Was that bacon on the brisket

No, that was some of the fat that i carved off on the other side of the brisket.

DM

Back