THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here's My Entry...

Here is what I cooked...

IMG_4726.jpg

IMG_4727.jpg

Here is what I cooked them on...

IMG_45662.jpg

So far everybody's Pron has been Excellent!!! Here's my meager offering:
What I Cooked on and what I cooked Beef Ribs, Chuck Roast, Beef Sausages and Beef Kielbasa. Pay no mind to the Pork Butts underneath:rolleyes::
attachment.php

Beef Ribs when I took them off, 4 and a half hours in the Smoke..
attachment.php

And when I sliced and plated...
TADA.jpg
There you have it....:-D

Well , here is my entry, HAMBERGERS.
On a toasted Kiser roll with sautéed onions and Havarti cheese.

Waiting to get started .
P1010003.jpg
and grilled potato wedges.

Lettin the cheese melt.
P1010008.jpg

I am ready now!
P1010009.jpg

Rick

So far everybody's Pron has been Excellent!!! Here's my meager offering:
What I Cooked on and what I cooked Beef Ribs, Chuck Roast, Beef Sausages and Beef Kielbasa. Pay no mind to the Pork Butts underneath:rolleyes::
attachment.php

Beef Ribs when I took them off, 4 and a half hours in the Smoke..
attachment.php

And when I sliced and plated...
View attachment 17922
There you have it....:-D

Man, The wife and I was just lookin at them beef ribs, look out we are coming over , going to take the ribs!!!!

Rick

Sorry, y'all hafta settle for rib bones instead...:p they were good eating.

Next time I will have to not be so lazzy ,lolo. I put a rack of bb's on this pm , they will be off in time for a mid night snack , and after lookin at your beef ribs I am so happy I have something to enjoy myself.

Rick

Well the wife is out of town so a nice prime ribeye steak sounded good for a Friday night cook with a Bookers bourbon to sip while grillin.
Being pretty much a carnivore with little need/desire/taste for sides, my beef pron for the first weeks throwdown is;

Everyone has posted some great looking food.

Barbarian,

Do you have a thread where you explain that grill addition to your uds ?

All the food looks fantastic.

What about letting the newbeez in on what exactly a pron throwdown is or means: like me...

Pron is the word we use to describe our food pix instead of that other word
P*rn. And the throwdown is just us in a friendly competition of oneupmanship
over one another.

What N8 said...:p

Great lookin' pron so far folks...keep 'em comin'! :biggrin:

Another reason to DQ this piece of crap. I am going to go and give myself a good talking to!!!:icon_blush:

dude, I liked it, I can't seem to post pron, (neighor has borrrowed the camera lately, or I just plain forget (Jack Daniels mod))and here you are doing a video! nothing wrong with that!

Just a quick dinner made on Half Pint for the wife and MIL after a day of hoerse riding.

14uxb8j.jpg

Back