THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we have a "only win once a month" rule? We can call this the Rick Rule!

Nope...

what? what exactly do you mean by 'enhancements'?

Photo-shopped...

don't worry, i don't think i'll be playing. an unspecified prize and the food has to be cooked that week and no 'enhancements'?

The first prize will be "all natural"...:twisted:

Question about rule #1 which says;
1) It has to be beef...duh!

Is is considered beef if it is a meatloaf that is 60/40 or 50/50 hamburger and ground pork???

If it's got beef in it it's good to go...:p

We're keepin' it simple here folks...the first week is beef...if you want to play...cool! Take a pic or two and post them...we'll all take a gander and vote for you favorite. One vote per person please...even if you vote for yourself! :lol:

i say go right ahead and post your hamburger :twisted:

Yep...

but then again, i ain't directing this play.

We ALL are...:p

this has been tried before and the rules got so involved, no one played.

Ain't goin there...if it gets too crazy I'm out too! :biggrin:

maybe we should all use polaroids and mail the hard copies to someone. heheh

That'll work! :razz: I've got a scanner...:biggrin:

It's all about havin' fun Brotherts and Sisters...if it gets too stupid we'll shut her down! Let's hope it doesn't come to that! :razz:

Nope...

Photo-shopped...

but ya see, i post-process everything i post in photoshop. if i didn't, each file would be 4 meg and over 3800x2500 pixels.

I also use PhotoShop to post-process my pix....I crop and save for the Web thru it, if not, my Photos are too big to upload.

Even my chitty pics are run through a processor to crop and resize them. Maybe you should say the pics should be taken without special lighting and equipment since I think most everyone has to do something to their pics to be able to post them.

Let your conscience be your guide brothers...we're on the honor system here...don't sweat the small stuff! :p

ps...it's ALL small stuff! :biggrin:

Agreed...we all want the "pron master" to play...:wink: I'm sure he will ...he loves us over here...don'tcha bro? :biggrin:

where's that kissy smiley? :icon_blush:

i'm not sure what you think we do in photoshop, but the result is not much different over the original.

and what's this about 'special' lighting? i use the sun, a flashlight, the spotlight on my egghut, and a clip on halogen light on the easy-up, sometime the built in flash and sometime the speed flash.

as for special equipment...
run what ya brung! :biggrin:

where's that kissy smiley? :icon_blush:

Do you mean this one?
kissass.jpg

Back